Thank you so much to Vered from http://eatnowtalklater.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for first place in her awards! She’s supported me right from day 1 when I started the blog and has some really unusual, inspiring recipes that are very tasty, have a look.
Here is a bit about the award:
The award is all about recognising your fellow bloggers for how awesome they are!
Here’s a little of the official information about the award:
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.”
Really hard to choose, but here goes:
1. Wee Eats – http://wee-eats.com/ I just couldn’t not pick this blog, the recipes are just mouthwatering!
2. Edible Substance-http://ediblesubstance.wordpress.com/ Such an interesting food blog with delicious recipes too, love it!
3. Try it you might like it-http://tryityoumightlikeit.wordpress.com/ Great festive Christmas recipes here, and really yummy food.
4. Valuptuous Vittles-http://valuptuousvittles.wordpress.com/ Really interesting recipes
5.Musketnuss-http://musketnuss.wordpress.com/Great photography and lovely yummy recipes